Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aidan!

Well, as you can imagine, Aidan woke up this morning in an exceptionally good mood!

He came running into our room at about 6:50 this morning with a beaming smile and saying "I'm six!" over and over again.

Other activities of the morning:
1) snuggle with Mama, still beaming and saying "I'm six!"
2) run back into his room, where his giraffe tape-measure wall hanging is, "to see how tall I am now." Unofficial results: 45 inches.
3) "Since it's my birthday, can I pick what I want for breakfast?" Result: the standard Waffles and blueberries.
4) "Since it's my birthday, can I pick what Bryce has for breakfast?"

On the Birthday Boy's docket for the rest of the day:
1) visit with friends Jake and Zoe
2) three words: Chuck E. Cheese
3) probably an evening by the pool or else play in the cul-de-sac with our neighbor friends

No comments: